• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CFL continuing..

Ok..
    I talked to FireFly about this..
    he said I should ask you guys..
    I'd offer my services as Simmer, although it would be later - 3-5 PM CST, same days.
    but I'd need help w the draft room, and all, I'd hope I could just continue paying for the board and site to keep continuity..

My other Idea, is Dave.. who runs Seattle.. also runs the RDFL, which has got declining participants..
    I'm not offering his services, but this might just be what both leagues need..
    maybe we can merge leagues and if he's willing, he can run this, with my help if he needs?
    I'm just offering my help in making the league continue.
    obviously there'd be no prizes.. unless we all chip in 10 bucks dues at the start of the season, winner take all or something like that.

dthompso8 thoughts? ideas?

GM CFL Jets
    AFC East Champs 2044, 2042, 2041, 2040, 2038, 2029, 2026, 2023, 2014, 2012

I'm out when this season finishes, what kept my interest in this league, was FF and the $$$ involved. No FF and no $$$ --> no Sharkn20. And no, I'm not gonna pay $10 per season. This league was special, it was an amazing run, but all the good things shall come to an end.

Comment

Originally posted by Sharkn20 View Post
      I'm out when this season finishes, what kept my interest in this league, was FF and the $$$ involved. No FF and no $$$ --> no Sharkn20. And no, I'm not gonna pay $10 per season. This league was special, it was an amazing run, but all the good things shall come to an end.
      hey man, I get it, it's just an idea if we wanted prizes.

GM CFL Jets
      AFC East Champs 2044, 2042, 2041, 2040, 2038, 2029, 2026, 2023, 2014, 2012

Comment

I +1 the league dues idea. Maybe spread them out every 3 seasons to keep those going through rebuilds motivated to chip in...

Also down to stick around if someone takes over the sims

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieStarz View Post
          Ok..
          I talked to FireFly about this..
          he said I should ask you guys..
          I'd offer my services as Simmer, although it would be later - 3-5 PM CST, same days.
          but I'd need help w the draft room, and all, I'd hope I could just continue paying for the board and site to keep continuity..

My other Idea, is Dave.. who runs Seattle.. also runs the RDFL, which has got declining participants..
          I'm not offering his services, but this might just be what both leagues need..
          maybe we can merge leagues and if he's willing, he can run this, with my help if he needs?
          I'm just offering my help in making the league continue.
          obviously there'd be no prizes.. unless we all chip in 10 bucks dues at the start of the season, winner take all or something like that.

dthompso8 thoughts? ideas?
          Thank you Frankie, I'll support any initiatives to give continuity to the league

Comment

Working...
          X